dogLOGIC is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide when visiting our website.
Part of that commitment is to explain what information may be collected and why, how it will be used and who may have access to it. Our practices have been designed to ensure compliance with the privacy provisions of the new Privacy Amendment (Public Sector) Act 2000.
This privacy statement applies to interactions with the dogLOGIC website. It does not apply to any other website(s) that are linked to our website.
What information we collect
- When you visit the dogLOGIC website, you do so anonymously there is no need to tell us who you are.
- If you direct an enquiry to us via the website, we will ask you to provide your name and phone number and email address for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. Only those who “need to know”
- (dogLOGIC‘s management) will have access to the personal information provided.
- The dogLOGIC website does not collect or retain your email address in a database format unless you have applied to receive our dogLOGIC newsletter.
Session information collected
– The dogLOGIC website logs the date and time of the visit, the web pages or services accessed, the type of browser and operating system and the IP address of all site visitors. An IP address is the number automatically assigned to the computer or to the ISP (Internet Service Provider) that is requesting a website content page.
– We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track visitors’ movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Information is also collected for the purpose of assessing system performance, improving web services and web site management. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Protection of your personal information
dogLOGIC is obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operating practices as part of the dogLOGIC‘s commitment to the protection of personal information it holds.
This information is by no means sold onto interested parties, or organisational bodies that might request it.
Changes to this privacy statement
dogLOGIC may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our web site. As a result, you should visit this page periodically to review the contents.
For more information about this privacy statement, please contact us.